Tuesday 10 July 2012

The extra mile


The difference between the Real Garden Oven People and other garden oven companies is that they want you to love your oven as much as they do.

It's the extra little touches that make each oven unique and special.  Our proving oven is being lined with 100 year old terracotta tiles that Bryan just "happened to have lying around".  Yesterday Alan tried an experiment to cut a circular slab into quarters to make the chimney shelves.  They didn't quite fit so he'll try something else.  We are involved in every decision and it's a collaborative process to get exactly what you want.  If you are going to look at something out of your kitchen window for years to come, the last thing you want is to think "oh, I wish we had done that bit differently....."

I do already but I can guarantee I will be looking out of my kitchen window for years to come thinking "I love my garden oven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment